Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009

R.I.P. Toqua [FUSEN] -42-

All,

Toqua [FUSEN] / Zees Researcher [ATR], a very good friend of ours, and to many more people around the world and within the EVE community. Passed away on Saturday, aged 46. He leaves behind his mother, and the rest of his family.

I would like to say it has been a privilege and an honour in knowing Martin, several of us have known him for several years.

I hope you will join us in passing on our respects to Martin's family...

Thank you all for reading.

Martin 'Toqua' Wallner
21 March 1963 - 13 June 2009

... rest in peace my friend, you will be missed so ...

Ich kannte ihn, er war bei unserem Bündnispartner Mostly Harmless.

Zollen wir ihm und seiner Familie den gebührenden Respekt ...

R.I.P. Toqua ...


2 Kommentare:

  1. Solche Dinge möchte man am liebsten gar nicht hören, wenn jemand diese Welt viel zu früh verlassen muss. Trotzdem finde ich es gut, dass Du es gepostet hast. Mich hat es berührt.

    AntwortenLöschen